1 Day Course
To obtain an understanding and ability to use basic business financial management concepts and tools of analysis such as valuation, risk-return relationships, financial statement analysis, cost of capital, capital structure, and working capital management. And become familiar with the various types of financing available to the company.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is aimed for Managers or individuals with a finance responsibility and looking for a basic understanding of Finance.
After this interactive course you will be able to:
- Apply basic financial valuation concepts.
- Describe what determines the value of the company and how management can influence these values.
- Measure the company’s risk; explain what determines this risk, and how this affects the value of a firm.
- Analyse the firm’s performance to determine its particular strengths and weaknesses, and be able to use financial analysis to improve performance.
- Forecast a firm’s financial needs.
- Analyse financial statements using standard financial ratios of liquidity, activity, debt, profitability, and market value.
- Understand the three main Financial Statements for the company
- Manage a firm’s working capital efficiently.
- Define what leverage is explain how the firm influences its leverage, and how leverage affects the firm.
- Describe how the company raise money in the capital markets.
- Define the finance terminology in the above areas.
- Introduction – Programmes Aims and Objectives
- Introduction to Finance
- Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Profit, Profit and Cash
- Understanding Ratios and Operational Gearing
- Reducing Costs and Improving Cash Flow in the Corporation Supply Chain